Studies and Clinical Trials
- FDA Vaccine Inserts
- For vaccines licensed for use in the United States.
- NIH – U.S. National Library of Medicine – ClinicalTrials.gov
- ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world. It is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine. Explore 400,112 research studies in all 50 states and in 220 countries.
Studies confirm that masks are useless in preventing COVID infection and transmission. This has been a growing, serious concern in recent months as the dangerous health and emotional effects, especially on children, who are at almost zero risk of COVID harm, are becoming more pronounced and deeply worrisome.
- Community and Close Contact Exposures Associated with COVID-19 Among Symptomatic Adults ≥18 Years in 11 Outpatient Health Care Facilities — United States, July 2020
Horowitz Reports: CDC Study COVID Cases and Masks
The US Center for Disease Control performed a study which showed that 85 percent of those who contracted COVID-19 during July 2020 were mask wearers. Just 3.9 percent of the study participants never wore a mask.
- Facial protection for healthcare workers during pandemics: a scoping review
Abstract: “The COVID-19 pandemic has led to critical shortages of medical-grade PPE. Alternative forms of facial protection offer inferior protection. More robust evidence is required on different types of medical-grade facial protection. As research on COVID-19 advances, investigators should continue to examine the impact on alternatives of medical-grade facial protection”.
AZCHD Comment: So how is your cloth and surgical mask working if EVEN medical grade alternatives are failing ?
(This study used 5462 peer-reviewed articles and 41 grey literature records.)
- Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses
Abstract: “There is moderate certainty evidence that wearing a mask probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza compared to not wearing a mask”
- Disposable surgical face masks for preventing surgical wound infection in clean surgery
Abstract: “We included three trials, involving a total of 2106 participants. There was no statistically significant difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group in any of the trials.”
- Disposable surgical face masks: a systematic review
Abstract: “Two randomized controlled trials were included involving a total of 1453 patients. In a small trial there was a trend towards masks being associated with fewer infections, whereas in a large trial there was no difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group.”
- Evaluating the efficacy of cloth facemasks in reducing particulate matter exposure
Abstract: “Our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.”
- Face seal leakage of half masks and surgical masks
Abstract: “The filtration efficiency of the filter materials was good, over 95%, for particles above 5 micron in diameter but great variation existed for smaller particles.”
AZCHD Comment: If the masks are only reliable for particles above 5 microns, how can it be effective for Coronavirus which is only 0.125 microns?”
- Comparison of the Filter Efficiency of Medical Nonwoven Fabrics against Three Different Microbe Aerosols
Abstract: “…the filter efficiencies against influenza virus particles were the lowest…”
“We conclude that the filter efficiency test using the phi-X174 phage aerosol may overestimate the protective performance of nonwoven fabrics with filter structure compared to that against real pathogens such as the influenza virus.”
- A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers
Abstract: “Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%.”
Vaxxed vs. Non-Vaxxed Studies
- The Control Group
- The Control Group Litigation
- Update January 5, 2022 We are currently litigating our case in the 9th Circuit Appeals Court. Oral argument is scheduled for February 8, 2022
- The Control Group Study Data and Full Report
- Declaration Filed with US District Court of California
- This is a pdf download.
- The Control Group Litigation
- Journal of Translational Science Study: Health Outcomes Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated
- This is a pdf download containing a Research Article titled ” Health effects in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, with covariates for breastfeeding status and type of birth” by Brian S. Hooker and Neil Z. Miller
- NY Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Study (ICAN)
- A website with details about a vaccinated vs. unvaccinated study that was conducted in New York. It reveals staggering statistics that the Department of Health refuses to acknowledge.
Safe Technology Studies
- Wireless Radiation Studies
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of Radiofrequency (RF radiation). This website presents some of the most recent studies.